By presidential proclamation, November has been designated Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Month, which recognizes the important role critical infrastructure plays in our nation’s way of life and why it is important to expand and reinforce critical infrastructure security and resilience.
The Department of Homeland Security reminds us there are ways that each of us can help to make the nation stronger and more resilient throughout the year:
- Invest in physical and cyber risk management products and plans
- Educate employees about critical infrastructure security and resilience
- Plan for business continuity
- Share threat and incident information
- Report suspicious activity
- Prepare for all hazards at home and at work
For more information, visit http://www.dhs.gov/critical-infrastructure.