National Center for Pavement Preservation — Free Webinars!
The National Center for Pavement Preservation (NCPP) announces the 2020 AASHTO TSP·2 Pavement Preservation Webinar Series. These webinars are offered FREE to all on a first-come, first-served basis. You are encouraged to participate in all of the TSP·2 webinars, your participation is not limited to a specific partnership or geographic region. This series offers an excellent opportunity to learn about current topics and issues in each of the four TSP·2 partnerships. Registration is limited to the first 500 participants and a separate registration must be completed for each webinar. We ask that you register only for those webinars you intended to participate in so that there is enough space for everyone who would like to join. All webinars will begin at 2pm ET/1pm CT/ 12pm MT/11am PT. Specific information for each TSP·2 webinar is as follows:
Rocky Mountain West — Tuesday, September 29th
- Use of RAP in Surface Treatments — Greg Duncan, Applied Pavement Technology
- ASTM D8260 Mastic Application — Michael Guymon & Tom Cannon, Maxwell Products
- New Mexico In-House Chip Seal Program — Lisa Vega, New Mexico DOT
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3603048335917839118
Midwestern — Wednesday, October 21st
- Micro Surfacing Issues and How Illinois DOT Fixed Them — John Senger, Illinois DOT
- What Went Wrong? A Case Study in Chip Seal Failure — Todd Shields, Indiana DOT
- Alternate Delivery Methods of Pavement Preservation — Stacy Smith, Missouri DOT
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/384871260260534540
Southeast — Monday, November 9th
- Rejuvenators: Types, Intent and Process — Chris Lubbers, Kraton Polymers
- Scrub Seal Best Practices — Stan Williams, Ergon
- Panel Discussion on Implementing Preservation — Sarah Tamayo, Arkansas DOT
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9126147030754143756
Northeast — Tuesday, December 1st
- J-Band Treatment to Eliminate/Reduce Centerline Joint Opening — Bobby Betsold, All States Materials Group & Marcy Lucas, PennDOT
- Good Construction Practices for Thin Lays — Greg Harder, Asphalt Institute
- What Could/Should You Do for Pavement Evaluation Before Treatment? — David Peshkin, Applied Pavement Technology
Registration link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7453818432209174796
These webinars were developed from existing agenda topics planned for in-person 2020 TSP·2 partnership meetings and are being hosted on the GoToWebinar platform. Each webinar will be 90 minutes long and will include time at the end of the session for question and answer. You do not need to be involved with TSP2 to participate.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the NCPP by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.